I'm back!!

gmpartsgirl

Ok, yeah that pic was das whore. Here's a couple pics of me just for clarification. :) I can't wait until xmas so I can put good pics of the car on here. He already knows I get on here, I hope he hasn't snooped around and found the pics already.

138.jpg

113.jpg

Sorry to hear about your ex, but welcome back :)

I'm loving that Cutlass and yes I agree with ocn more pics are needed. Sweet truck as well, good luck with it.

As far as the tats, beings a parts girl and loving trucks goes....you're basically describing my ex fiance...lol. Except she listened to $h! like 80's love songs lol. I on the other hand am a metal and hard rock guy and she always wanted to change the station in the car while I was driving....in my car...lol. And don't even get me started on who she was cheating on me with...

Btw nice new pics of yourself :)

I would love to have a lady that likes American cars as much as you. You feel the same way about the Oldsmobile that I do about the Bonneville and Caprice. I am pretty excited. I am giving the Equinox back (Its a lease vehicle thats due in March) and taking delivery of a leftover 2008 Impala. They are so desperete for sales that I was able to give the Equinox back 3 months early and get a great deal on the Impala. The Impala is the winter and everyday car. The other two are used only when the roads are decent. Right now thats not the case.

Re: post #51 -- :wavey: Wow, hey there hottie!! :hot::bowdown::hot:(don't worry, I'm married so I won't be cyber-stalking you!!) Though you do look very similar to a girl I had a crush on when I was 19 y-o and your love of American cars reminds me of a girl I dated briefly <unfortunately> when I was in college (my wife on the other hand could care less about cars). Maybe I'll reconsider the "stalking" :lol:(j/k!!)

Sorry to hear about your husband leaving you.., but in the grand scheme of things it's all for the better. I'm sure you'll have no problem attracting someone else when you are ready. Your ex is part of a trend I've noticed among some of my friends and acquaintences the past few years (leaving a good looking woman for someone less attractive). He'll be sorry in the future - I'm a big believer in karma :P

That Olds is a great car for a new driver. My parents saw a simialr vintage Cutlass on the side of a small country highway before I turned 17 (NJ you have to be 17 for a license) and got me all excited about buying it. When my dad and I went to look at it (summer '91), it had higher mileage than what my dad wanted me to have. The downside was that one of his former classmates was the owner; he owned a garage and was the 2nd or 3rd owner of the Olds. Even with him knowing the owner, him being a mechanic and telling my dad that he'd trust his son to drive the car, my dad played hardball over the price and let it go. I was really disappointed (it was in great shape for being a 7-9 year old car, it was black with a red velour interior and looked very sporty <white-lettered tires on the traditional Olds sporty rims). Everytime I see an '80s Olds Cutlass for sale, I think back to '91 and the one my dad let get away.

As for the Chevy Silverado, great looking truck (although it is my tradition here at C&G to say that I would have liked to see you get a GMC SIerra instead!). GM has always put that extra money into their trucks and they are worth the investment, assuming you can afford the payment and/or gas bills. Best of luck with it and many happy motoring miles to you both.

So sorry about you not getting that Cutlass. Before I got my first one, I found a '72 Monte, black w/ gold flake, 400, all new interior in black, new everything, very very very cherry. They wanted $4500, my grandma said she wouldn't spend that much on that old of a car. :( I was crushed!!! Never forgot, I can still see it as if it were right in front of me. What a beautiful car it was.

Equinox-

Glad to see the 85 Caprice is being preserved. I love cars of that Era...

Chris

I try my hardest. The 1st owner, Dad and me all took and I now take great pride in it. I think since we got it in 1990 it has seen snow 4 times. After each time it was washed. The Bonneville has a similar story.