Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MGZ06

Back in the GM family. . .

7 posts in this topic

Well, The days are numbered with the Jeep :( I recently started my own business that requires more the 4 cu. ft. of storage so I decided it was time to look for a truck. . . after two weeks of being at every GMC and Chevy dealership in 50Km radius, I decided to go with the GMC Sierra. Although I really like the new hoods on the '06 Silverado's. . .but the whole "We Are Professional Grade" advertising really worked for me. :wub: I really wish I could wait untill the 07 Sierra but since it's still some time away. . . I bought a 2006 GMC Sierra SLT w/ the vortex performance package. Now with 345Hp, My "HEMI" buddy will be running for the fences. :P Im so pumped to get it but I have to wait for it to be built so I will take about a month. These truck are soo smooth. . well anything is smoother compared to the JEEP. I will be kinda weird to have power windows and power doors :AH-HA_wink:

we want pics when you get it :metal:

Ya forsure I'll post some pics. . . . I find out tomorrow when it's being built.

Wow, good for you... now just be patient while it's built. There's three Corollas, a Jetta and two Civics that need to be crushed in order to get enough steel to make your ONE truck.

You know you have my vote of confidence on your choice!!! :P So, any more details you can share? What color? I figured I'm going to wait until the Malibu is paid off and then get myself the Sierra I've always wanted. So I figure it will be either an '08 or '09 model. So in the meantime, I'll be jealous while you're out there enjoying your '06!!! Edited by GMTruckGuy74

So, any more details you can share? What color?

Ha. . Ive bored my friends out talking about this truck.

I went with the White on Dark Pewter, I figured white because my Z24 was black and a pain in the ass to keep clean. My Jeep is Yellow and it really never seemed dirty considering I only washed it every 2 months :huh: so white should be the same.

My only option was the Family Package (sunroof and DVD player) but I only went with the sunroof because I have no kids and I can care less about my friends in the back B) I getting a Pioneer Nav/DVD player in the front anyways.

My toughest option was the rims. . . I went with the 6 Spoke because they really make the truck look crisp.

I find out tomorrow about the delivery date. . . the saleman told me it should be no longer then a month. . . I CANT WAIT THAT LOOONNNNGG :alcoholic:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room