Damn it! I want one now!!!

Variance

Yeah, well there's another thing... As much as I want the thing, I'm still pretty picky. For instance, I don't want to settle for the "measly" 350hp 5.7L V8. I want the 400hp 6.0L V8. (I'm a bit power-hungry. :P ) This in turn, makes it pricier for me car cost and insurance-wise. One day...

Well... I could pay for the car but not the insurance. Atleast not at the moment. They pay it, but its like minimum coverage at only $500 or so a year for the GA. That and, IDK... I'm not the best kid as I usually never listen to them, but I'm just a certain way about certain things. Ya know? This is just where I tend to listen... IDK, maybe I'm just afraid. :unsure:

Yeah, well there's another thing... As much as I want the thing, I'm still pretty picky. For instance, I don't want to settle for the "measly" 350hp 5.7L V8. I want the 400hp 6.0L V8. (I'm a bit power-hungry. :P ) This in turn, makes it pricier for me car cost and insurance-wise.

One day...

[post="39146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

tell me about it...I test drove an '05...couldn't imagine driving anything less...that thing was a beast! Very cool car.

Well, atleast if you could afford it, you'd be able to get it. Me... I want a Fiero. I can afford a Fiero (well, used to before I blew my money on the GA and a bunch of useless crap). I can't get a Fiero. There is this undefeatable force commonly known as my parents. <_< :D

[post="39141"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I share your feeling, BV. For me it was first an Alero, then now a G6. I'm still in the process trying to get past my sis.

That Yellow Jacket '04 is calling out to me.

I'd love to have that feeling under me again. That feeling of awesome V8 power, ready to burn the skins off.

We have a '98 Camaro SS convertible in the shop right now with minor damage to the rear end. I got to drive it briefly. It's intoxicating, that V8 rumble... oh man.

I am waiting to see an '07 Silverado LT shortbed regular cab 2WD with the new 5.3L. I wonder what it will sound like with a cat-back MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Gibson, or Borla exhaust?
:) Edited by ocnblu