Walk The Line

Guest Josh

I've heard many good things about this movie from movie friends of mine that have gotten to see a sneak preview. Johnnie Cash is a legend of music and always will be, no matter what type of music you chose to listen to. Will you be seeing this movie? I just picked up his "greatest hits" CD today and I must say, it's damn good. Got the new Kenny Chesney CD today too. There's the country in me coming out.

Does Phoenix sing or do they use Cash's recordings?

I'm not a country music fan, but I am one of Johnny Cash and I might have a hard time seeing his imposing figure replaced with anybody else's, so soon.

[post="40566"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Phoenix does sing, but have your worries allayed with the fact that the late Mr. Cash approved of Phoenix to act as him as well as his his wife, June Carter Cash, choosing Reese Witherspoon.

My girlfriend and I are also anxious to see this.

Absolutely. Cash is awsome! That last album is just creepy to listen to. Awsome but depressing at the same time. I've listened to it like a 100 times since I bought it this summer.