Petition to save the Pontiac brand

Good call, because it won't make any difference.

If you want to do something proactive, buy several Pontiacs. This month. And get alllllllllll your friends and fellow petitioners to do the same. I'm thinking like 5 to 7 brand new, incentive-free, over-sticker Pontiacs per person.

Oh, you don't have the money? Well maybe there isn't much of a REAL DEMAND or REAL MARKET for Pontiac after all.

Well I didn't have to scroll too far down the (so far) 61 responses to find people suggesting that GM get rid of Buick instead. So, no thanks, I'm NOT going to sign that petition. I'm tired of this jealousy of "why get rid of Pontiac, why not Buick." I don't hear anyone like me saying get rid of Pontiac. By the way, their petition goal is to get 100,000 signatures. Good luck.

Edited by wildcat

I don't even look at online petitions. I wonder why they even exist but simply to generate public interest. Croc said it best. No offense to anyone on the list, but the only thing that will help is if they put that signature on a cheque made out to the nearest Pontiac dealer.