Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cletus8269

well they are finally here...

5 posts in this topic

when the fart can mufflers started appearing in my town i was less than happy. most were heavily made fun of to the point of no return but the fad... i mean performance realizations took place and they got a foothold. whilest watching one of my relaxing shows that makes me feel better about myself in everyway ( the smoking gun presents on tru tv) i saw a video clip of a muffler shop that is welding pieces of flat metal with a hole in them into the exhaust tips of cars. how stupid, and of course not one person interviewed for the positives of this "modification" which they claim is for decoration, btw the last time i looked at a decoration it was pretty silent, has one shred of credibility. in all honesty it sounds like the tranny just dropped out because they were going 60mph and then down shifted into 1st.

Yeah, that vid is ancient. WOO WOO has been quite the running joke for some time now.

i figured so much since it was on the smoking gun, but i was hoping the exhaust thing would have died too, jeez that that van sounded like a freakin

300px-Ju_87D-1.jpg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0