Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlkHhr104

Holden Viva or Reno or Optra5 ur call

6 posts in this topic

well deawoos are either sold as Suzukis here in the US or in Canada they are Chevys now in Austrailia they are Holdens

Posted Image

There is also a Kalos/Aveo/Wave rebadge called Barina srry i couldnt get the pic to upload ill try again later Edited by BlkHhr104

I was reading an article recently reporting how po'd Suzuki is with the Daewoo cars they are marketing as Suzukis...they cited major quality problems and it has brought Suzuki down in reliability ratings.

Nope, Holden is pretty much like Chevy-its Australia's mainstream brand for GM. There was an article about this on GoAuto, I'll have to look for it when I get a chance. Of course, the HSV offshoots are all about performance. Suzuki even with Swift, Esteem, Aerio, Vitara/Grand Vitara and XL-7, they've never been high in the quality/reliability ratings anyways, so I don't know why they're pointing fingers. Too bad Forenza and Verona aren't selling well-there was an article last or earlier this week on AutoWeek.

Well last time i heard a new Verona is cooming and the Forenze is gettin more units sold, and i think this new Verona is gonna help quality ratings

The quality concern was regarding the Forenza. Not much was mentioned regarding the Reno or Verona. It was mentioned they are built in a different plant. The 2.0 Litre DOHC engines (L34) in the Forenza/Optra and Reno/Optra5 are from Holden directly. It doesn't surprise me that Holden has their own to market for themselves now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0