Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang84

Mystery song

4 posts in this topic

I heard this song the other day on TV or somewhere and it has been bugging me that I can't figure out who sings it.

I have no idea what the lyrics are except that there is a male vocalist that goes "do - do Do DOO" repeatedly in the chorus, while a guitar is plucked. It's a very slow, mellow song...it reminds me of summer. I'm guessing it's from the 70s by the way it sounds, but I really have no idea. I'm pretty sure it has been used in one or more movies before.

I heard this song the other day on TV or somewhere and it has been bugging me that I can't figure out who sings it.

I have no idea what the lyrics are except that there is a male vocalist that goes "do - do Do DOO" repeatedly in the chorus, while a guitar is plucked. It's a very slow, mellow song...it reminds me of summer. I'm guessing it's from the 70s by the way it sounds, but I really have no idea. I'm pretty sure it has been used in one or more movies before.

Care to be more specific? What commercial? What was it about?

Edited by Teh Ricer Civic!

my guess would be

by lou reed. was on the local classic rock channel i listen to in the mornings Edited by cletus8269

You're gonna need more info than that, dude.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0