Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bdc

HHR review

4 posts in this topic

http://www.freep.com/money/autoreviews/phe...5e_20050825.htm

[post="3629"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sounds like a really good car, I'm actually thinking about buying one. I went to my local Chevy Dealer and I was impressed, it looked so much better and nicer then it does in pictures (as a lot of cars do).

I even tested out the simple things such as the way the Doors open and close, very sturdy with a nice "thud" that you would find in a Cadillac. Also even the turn signal switch was very smooth (so not the noisy, rough feel that you may find in other cheap cars).

The only thing stopping me is I need to do a test drive, and if it goes well.. then I will buy it.

Sounds like a really good car, I'm actually thinking about buying one. I went to my local Chevy Dealer and I was impressed, it looked so much better and nicer then it does in pictures (as a lot of cars do).

I even tested out the simple things such as the way the Doors open and close, very sturdy with a nice "thud" that you would find in a Cadillac. Also even the turn signal switch was very smooth (so not the noisy, rough feel that you may find in other cheap cars).

The only thing stopping me is I need to do a test drive, and if it goes well.. then I will buy it.

[post="3685"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

If you get an HHR get a black one

I read in Motortrend's First Look: Impala SS that the 2007 HHR SS will have the same turbo 2.4L from the Solstice making 240 horses. B)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room