Sign in to follow this  
NOS2006

Owned! haha

7 posts in this topic

Wow! That's effin Funny! Love it NOS, thanks for sharing. 20 4th Gen F-bodys versus ONE Fox body Stang... that's like every gangster in Goodfellas against Bambi. Kewl! :metal:

Oooh I'm going to send that to my ex-girlfriend since she believes the Mustang is the greatest car to be brought upon mankind and how she hated on my beloved F-body even though she didnt know crap about cars to even begin comparing things.

Oooh I'm going to send that to my ex-girlfriend since she believes the Mustang is the greatest car to be brought upon mankind and how she hated on my beloved F-body even though she didnt know crap about cars to even begin comparing things.

[post="49537"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Many people, girls and guys are so damn smitten with that little stupid Pony emblem that they fail to realize that a 215 HP 4.6 liter Mustang is not even in the same league as a 5.7 liter 305 HP Camaro/Firebird.

The mustang made great strides since 2002, but as far as the 1990s, they belonged to the F-body, sales be damned.

ocnblu    779
It's those damned sales that ensured the brilliant '05 Mustang... sentiment be damned. :(

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this