Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Variance

Just thinking about prison sentences...

5 posts in this topic

-Suppose someone is serving a life sentence, which is being imprisoned for the rest of your natural life and something happens to them in which a doctor's declares them legally dead. Afterwards, they detect signs of life from you and successfully revive you. Would that technically count as serving your sentence since your life had ended? :huh: -Speaking of life sentences, you know how judges often sentence people who have committed more than one murder to an amount of life sentences commensurate to how many people they've killed (i.e., kill three people = three life sentences in prison)? Also, if not that, they'll be sentenced to an unrealistic amount of years in prison (i.e. 115 years in prison). Is there any point to that beyond a symbolic gesture?

screwing over the entire population of a country - 30 days in the newsfront first time murder - 10 years robbing a store for something to eat - 30 to life Alls good

People are sentenced to multiple life sentences in case they're acquitted of one or more of the charges.

Like 3 life sentences is to bring closeure to familys. I rather be killed or have the death penalty then be in prison for the rest of my life.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0