1988 Buick Reatta Update!

Well it has been a really long time since I have posted anything regarding my Reatta in a long while. Well I was going to drive my Reatta down to Carlisle but my grandmother had to have surgery and I had a Reatta club meeting event in Niagara Falls that Sunday so my weekend was full. I am getting the car ready now for an all-Buick show in Cheektowaga, NY at the end of July. Anyways, the car has been repainted and the body work has been done nicely. I got a few interior items fixed too like the console cover, removed the ugly purple rear window tint someone had put on and so on. Anyways, here are some various pictures from weeks past. The car has only been out of the paint booth for almost 4 weeks so it is recent. I just have yet to get a photoshoot done with the car just yet, my friend has agreed to shoot the pictures probably by the end of the week and a writer for the Canadian Newspaper, Old Autos and the Toronto Star, Jil McIntosh will be coming up soon within the next few weeks to check out my cars and she is going to cover a story on the Reatta apparently. Anyways these pictures are from a few car shows and the Reatta meeting I had been too, minus 3 other Reattas that were there and a Saab. The car now has about 275k kms as I love driving it, got it with about 256k kms. In the last while, I almost acquired a Light Driftwood Reatta convertible up here for $1000 but found out it was a Cash for Clunkers type car up here in Canada so the title had been destroyed. Too bad because the top and interior and glass were perfect. The rear quarters were not so pretty however but the underbody showed pretty clean for some reason I couldn't think of.

SSPX0056.jpg

SSPX0057.jpg

SSPX0058.jpg

SSPX0064.jpg

SSPX0268.jpg

SSPX0269.jpg

SSPX0271.jpg

SSPX0263.jpg

SSPX0264.jpg

SSPX0267.jpg

SSPX0265.jpg

SSPX0261.jpg