Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

LAIAS Kicks Off This Monday!

Guest Josh

Cheers & Gears will be covering the Los Angeles International Auto Show this year and our coverage begins early Monday morning with a new, General Motors North American debut. The Folks from MPH Magazine and C&G will be covering the debuts from GM & "The Other Guys" extensively, especially the NAIAS. Needless to say, be with us this Monday morning at 12:01am EASTERN time for the debut of a new GM model destined for North America, the Chevrolet Aveo.

Thanks for the early christmas present.. oh wait.. I can't say that anymore.... I mean holiday surprise.. oh crap.. I' can't say that anymore either... I mean.. non-religious posting that has nothing to do with anyone or anything! Happy next sunday everyone!!! Oh.. Josh.. Please look at your PM if you didn't already.. I also sent you another one a couple of weeks back regarding something else. Edited by Cadillacfan85

Exciting! I can't wait to see and hear about new concepts and production models! When's that Lincoln large or mid-size sedan concept going to be unveiled?

LAIAS is beginning already? When will it be open to the public?

[post="58660"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Press days are Wed and Thurs, January 4 and 5.

I think I'm scrounging up a press pass for those days also...!!!!

:)

Are we still going together when you get back in town? I think Croc is planning on going on the 13th. Edited by The O.C.

Oh please don't make the Aveo suck. Oh please don't make the Aveo suck. Oh please don't make the Aveo suck.

[post="58707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nah....it is a much more mature design (and I say this in a good way.)

It's the same "new" Aveo that was introduced earlier this year.......the orange sedan.....remember?

Press days are Wed and Thurs, January 4 and 5.

I think I'm scrounging up a press pass for those days also...!!!!

:)

Are we still going together when you get back in town?  I think Croc is planning on going on the 13th.

[post="58713"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm still up for it OC, I will be back in town the 10th, and then the 13th will be good for me. Friday, the 13th, yes... :blink:......but, uh, we can meet up before for breakfast or we can just meet at the show, however you guys feel about it.

Nah....it is a much more mature design (and I say this in a good way.)

It's the same "new" Aveo that was introduced earlier this year.......the orange sedan.....remember?

[post="58714"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh, I remember. And I also remember that the Aveo looked "cool" as the Kalos, but we got the toned down version.

We always seem to get the bottom of the barrel. That's all I'm worried about. GM is always capable of screwing up too.

I'm still up for it OC, I will be back in town the 10th, and then the 13th will be good for me. Friday, the 13th, yes... :blink:......but, uh, we can meet up before for breakfast or we can just meet at the show, however you guys feel about it.

[post="58716"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I don't wake up until most restaurants stop serving breakfast. I say most because Denny's and IHOP always serve breakfast.

I'd say meet at the convention center at 11am. that gives us most of a day.

I don't wake up until most restaurants stop serving breakfast.  I say most because Denny's and IHOP always serve breakfast.

I'd say meet at the convention center at 11am.  that gives us most of a day.

[post="58881"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

sounds good man, whatever you guys decide I'm up for