Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Silverado rear ended

redtruck

I agree this is the best outcome for my truck.

I am still stiff and the doctor gave me a shot for the muscle aches. I also need to go to therapy for a bit more. I am lucky I don't do heavy labor so I get by. It looks like the stiffness will be around a bit more. I am glad I had a sturdy truck which did a great job of protecting me.

I agree this is the best outcome for my truck.

I am still stiff and the doctor gave me a shot for the muscle aches. I also need to go to therapy for a bit more. I am lucky I don't do heavy labor so I get by. It looks like the stiffness will be around a bit more. I am glad I had a sturdy truck which did a great job of protecting me.

I sure am glad that you went to the MD hope the muscle strains lessen and you feel better. The truck looks like you will be happier this way & after all there are more Red Trucks rt.?

I did find a nice red 2009 4x4 Z71 that I liked but the price is too high. One good thing is I was clearly in the black so I will be completely out of car debt and only have the mortgage left with money to get something used for a few months to get by.

I have no problem with the Red GMC Sierra. They are harder to come by locally since there are so few GMC dealers. I am willing to drive to get one so it doesn't have to be local. I did drive about 200 miles for my Silverado.

I shopped for a used 4x4 today but they were all terrible. I wanted a 4x4 but if I buy new I think I will have to settle for a 2wd. I have my eye on an XFE which I think will fit my budget.

I now have my temporary replacement for my Silverado. I got a 1997 Ford Exploder with 167,000 miles for $2500. A crappy Ford wasn't what I expected to get but it is what it is.

Now this phase is done. By buying used I am debt free and able to save up a good down payment for a 2010 Chevy Silverado. I also might get some extra green after I am done with the physical therapy on my back and neck.

Being out of debt is the best part but I would have preferred to still have my truck.

I hope it doesn't take an accident to speed up the process for you.

The stretching and the therapy are not too bad. It might help a bit on this old age thing that is setting in also.

• 13 years later...
Guest Yaboyron

Damn that sucks I had a collision like this myself and reckless driver hit me going at 60 did about the same damage. Did you ever get an estimate or police investigated how fast he was potentially going ?