Book: A Century of Automotive Style

HarleyEarl

Cool... I've heard of this book but I can't afford it right now. I love Automotive literature. If I ever owned a V16 Cadillac I'd sell both my Kidney's before I'd part with it... but if I was to sell it I'd think I'd get more than $90 for it. WOW.

Lamm has one of the longest journalistic track records going. He is quite even-handed in his approach. Holls I know moreso from his career at GM than via his authorship, but that was some excellent work there, too. The involvment of these 2 gentlemen is a high recommendation in & of itself; I'll have to check this volume out.

American Muscle
Musclecars from the Otis Chandler Collection

by Randy Leffingwell

If you're a fan of Muscle cars & you don't own this book SHAME ON YOU! :AH-HA_wink: I'm kidding. Mostly.

The Great Camaro

by Michael Lamm

I've got like seven other books about the Camaro but this one is by far the best in terms of telling the true story of the 1st generation of the F-body.

Art of the American Automobile

by Nick Georgano

Page 166 shows the tallest and most overdone fins on any car I've ever seen in my life. An experimental 300C wiht side scoops almost like a mustang but more elegant and subtle and the tail fins are about 8" away fomr being higher than the roof of the car... also the tail lights foreshadow the '67 Razorback's.