Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

General Motors EV1 overview, and commercials never seen and those that were ...

7 posts in this topic

Never seen commercials ...

Seen commercials ...

This one says available 2009 ...

Edited by PCS

Thanks for posting these, I've always thought the EV1 was a very cool vehicle, though like some others I don't demonize GM for killing a car whose only useful purposes were R&D and marketing. But the thought came to mind while watching - if GM goes through with an all-electric version of the Volt, perhaps it should be called the "Volt EV2"? :)

Cool, thanks for posting. The first video gives a lot of info on what I've always found to be a fascinating car. I actually prefer the two un-aired commercials to the one that the public did see.

I like the idea of GM's next all electric vehicle being called the EV2.

did GM make these commercials or were these outsourced? For how old they are they are still pretty relevant and effective. yet in that time period and still GM has horrible commercials.

Those first two look very modern actually, like something you would see from late Pontiac or Scion ads.

Thanx PCS I saw on here in Dayton before they got crushed & they were fast. The commercials reminded me of Pixars Wallie(sp) and something to do with the X Files (the truth is out there), the last one I think was a JOKE as the font was off & clearer than the words above the year.

I kinda always thought that they looked like Citron's from the back kinda Saturn in front. I'd like one for a diesel project actually.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0