Anyone in Detroit, please read

someone on "the other site"
that lives in Detriot said this:

This morning I was driving by the GM tech center and saw a LaCrosse. It had ground effects, doule exhaust and a slightly different grille.
I don't know, but could buick be sticking the 5.3 in it? It would be oversaturation, but if it sells DO IT!

and

it looked awesome, was a little lower than the LaCrosse, the back end looked much better because the bumper went lower. The grille was wider and the foglights were lower as well. The car was snow white.
I just drove by there on my way home and if you live in warren, michigan it is parked facing 12 mile right by van dyke, you can see it clearly from the traffic light as you are driving towards mound.

can someome with a camera or something check this out by any chance?

I might be wrong but this person could've just seen a lowered LaCrosse CXS with ground effects. CXS's come with dual exhaust and Buick would never put ground effects on any stock car, and chances are Buick wouldn't lower it much either. He could've just been mistaken on the grille. But maybe I'm wrong like I said.

So, I drove by there and did not see anything - maybe. It was dark so it was not easy to see, but there did not appear to be a car in the mentioned spot. There was a white LaCrosse a little farther down (maybe this is the one) in a lot with many cars. Too dark to really see anyting. Sorry.

So, I drove by there and did not see anything - maybe.

It was dark so it was not easy to see, but there did not appear to be a car in the mentioned spot.

There was a white LaCrosse a little farther down (maybe this is the one) in a lot with many cars.  Too dark to really see anyting.  Sorry.

[post="65027"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

thanks for looking anyway...maybe tomorrow when it's lighter

thanks for looking regardless :)