Dodge Spirit - $350 (Rochester, NH)

Just looking at cheap cars when I came across this.

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/1390636264.html

Dodge Spirit - $350 (Rochester, NH)

Date: 2009-09-24, 3:54PM EDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

White '94 Dodge Spirit. Selling as is, $350 any time before first snow fall. If you just want to take a look, it's in the parking lot of 6 Dora Dr., Rochester, NH roughly a mile south of Frisbee Hospital.

- Four brand new Lexington tires (driven on only from Meineike to Dora Dr.)

- comes with a full gas tank

- 146, 350 miles

- only the second owner

- 25 miles/gallon hwy

- automatic, four doors, front wheel drive

- heat, cold air, AC works when charged

- tilt wheel, cruise control, AM/FM radio, cassette

- legally seats and seat-belts three people up front and three people in back

- spacious trunk w/ spare tire

- I have the title on hand and own the car

I brought it to Rochester Meineike for four new Lexington tires (which it received) and an alignment (which it did not). After putting on the new tires, Meineike informed me that a rod in the front needed to be replaced to allow them to align my car and my front brakes were "worn". Also, they believe there is an oil leak and a fuel leak; how bad? they could not say without a closer look (which would cost me more money). Considering that since I got it back from Meineike I have had to jump start it twice, I am assuming the fuel problem is preventing the battery from getting fuel correctly. Great catch for someone who can do the labor themselves.

This is all well and fine. The "features" list is kind of funny, but the best bit is this at the end:

I am assuming the fuel problem is preventing the battery from getting fuel correctly.

I actually laughed out loud. :lol:

I mean I know not everyone is a car person or a mechanic but it just sounded funny. I dunno...I need to get to sleep. :P