NOS2006

I'm Missing Mods

7 posts in this topic

Can we please get some of our old mods back? I'm missing having "regular" mods, and I'm sure they're missing their positions...

Well with everyone being an Admin it's pretty much the same, we just have more power to do stuff so when there is only one of us here then we can still have control of the forums. Who are we missing?

I just miss seeing certain peoples faces on the board lit up more than "regular members" People such as Ted, FOG, GMTruckGuy, and such. I know they're on the list (I didn't know that when I created this thread though), but I liked seeing their names on the home forum page. It makes them stand out and when you see them post in their respective "specialty" forums, it makes their posts just that much better because they are authority. Anyway, I know Satty's off the list. What happened to Scott, Crispey (who, yes, changed his name), Chris, Walt, budman, and did I miss any?

Crispey stepped down on the old board I believe because of lack of time for the site, I haven't seen Scott back, Walt hasn't been back, and I'm not sure what happened with budman and chris.

I'm with BV 100% I've seen budman, completely active in the Saab thread. Scott, nope. Crispey I just wasn't sure of. I knew he had no time, but I was unaware of his stepping down. So, then, we've lost about 7 mods/admins in the last few months? Satty, 98, Croc, Scott, Chris, budman, Walt? Damn.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room