I don't see how this is a let down at all for GM. IMO, they will OWN the show.

Escalade, EXT, ESV, Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Yukon XL, Enclave, Camaro, Tahoe Hybrid, Vue Green Line, Solstice GXP, and Aveo will all be relatively new (and with the exception of the Escalade, Tahoe, and Yukon, all of them have not been unveiled for more than a couple weeks). That's plenty of new stuff for one show. Sure, it might be nice to see the Avalanche, Acadia, production Aura, and Outlook, but GM is smart to leave some new debuts for other shows.

Oh, and did I mention GM has the Camaro and Enclave at the show? Need I say more?

There is supposedly another GM debut tomorrow according to www.naias.com, but I don't know what it is or what other press conference they could have scheduled.

There is supposedly another GM debut tomorrow according to www.naias.com, but I don't know what it is or what other press conference they could have scheduled.

10:50 - 11:15 am General Motors

Seems as though we are getting something un-expected! I am going to guess it could be a GMT900, Avalanche or something else, or it could be another Lambda maybe the Saturn Outlook. Although it would not be out of the question to see a Pontiac RWD sedan concept as the GP dies soon and there is nothing announced to replace it, remember the Bonny is gone as well.

when is the ny auto show ?

According to http://www.autoshowny.com/

Public Show Dates Friday April 14th through Sunday April 23rd

11am - 10:30pm (Sundays: 10am - 7pm) Special Public Sneak Preview Friday April 14th

11am - 10:30pm OFFICIAL OPENING DAY Saturday April 15th

Festivities begin at 9am

SHOW FLOOR OPENS AT 11am. Press Preview

media credentials required Wednesday April 12th & Thursday April 13th Dealer Preview (credentials required) Thursday, April 13th from 4-10 pm

(by invitation only)

So in April.

Since someone will ask about Chicago

http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/

Tuesday February 7th. World introductions

GM 10:00AM

Chrysler 10:45 AM

Ford 11:30 AM