Olds Guy

2010 Hot Wheels

9 posts in this topic

First Edition Firebird and cool '57...

post-187-1258956295323.jpg

And a '59 Caddy...

post-187-12590338297181.jpg

Woo.... I'll have to hit a Wal-Mart and a Target in the next couple days and look for that Firebird. I don't want to go anywhere near retail stores Thurs-Sun.

And a StingRay Concept...

post-187-12590964887166.jpg

post-187-12590964979136.jpg

I found the Sting Ray concept along w/ the '10 Mustang Shelby at Target the other day. Haven't found the '68 Firebird yet.

Dashed through Target tonight, found the '68 Firebird in bright red (still haven't seen the green one). Found the met. black CTS-v also, and the yellow Hotchkis '69 Camaro.

I got both the green (K-mart) and red (Wal-Mart) '67 Pontiac Firebirds now, and found the metallic black '09 Caddy CTS-V and a '67 Chevy Chevelle SS 396 in maroon at Wal-Mart recently. 2010 looks to be a good year for HW, as I also found some new HW-designed releases too (flatbed roll-off truck, Bread Box <decked out as a postal delivery vehicle>, and some others this holiday season). I also got lucky and found a 2009 Treasure Hunt - the Fire Eater ('70s fire pumper) - hanging on the peg at TRU the other day.

My father and I were in the store the other day when we saw some really cool matchbox cars. Not hotwheels either. $4.99 a shot! How do I tell which ones are firebirds? :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor