My Rant About 02.20.2006

NOS2006

Yeah, 02.20.2006 looks sweet, but it isn't.

First, I wake up after having a dream my mom was divorcing my dad.. for my boss. She tells me in the dream that, "Well, I don't know what to do. I'm 100% in love with one man and 400% in love with another. I'm 100% in love with you and 400% in love with Jeff [your boss]" Then I preceded to walk into work and tear up the entire backroom, leaving with two fists of blood.

Analysis: Holy $h!. Terrible start to the day.

So the day's started now. I go to work and end up arguing over the phone with my mom for over an hour because she's given me fifteen effing mixed signals over cell phones. I'm supposed to buy a new one, but she yells at me for wanting to pay too much. Then she says she doesn't care how much I spend. Then she says to look online, so when I do, I get yelled at for wanting to upgrade the plan. Then she says I can just go to the Cingular dealer to upgrade it, but she doesn't listen to me about what the dude at Cingular said (this took place last week).

Analysis: Let me f*cking buy a phone and don't worry about how I spend MY money. Mmmkay, pumpkin?

Then, at work, I finish my list of stuff to do and sat there bored as hell stewing about the incident with my mom. But, it's okay, I'm going out once I get home (well, when Ray gets off work 2 hours after me).

Analysis: It's okay. You'll be out in a little while. Relax. Breathe. Yay, you can breathe.

I get home and we got a puppy on Saturday. So, when I get home I'm the only one there so I have to watch it and take it out in the FREEZING cold for 2 hours while I "babysit" it. Well, everytime I try doing something without the puppy I hear paper being torn so I have to correct this miniature monster.

Analysis: But it's okay, you're going out soon!

Ray calls at about 9, an hour after he had gotten out of work. "Well, dude, we're all over Matt's friend's house so I'll come over afterward. I'll be there in a little bit."

Analysis: Well, maybe we are still gonna do something. I hope so at least.

Phone at 10:30 tells me that he's at Hooters and will come over afterward. Well, now I've been sitting here f@#king doing nothing for about ever. And it's too late to make plans because it's effing ten thirty; if people wanted to do something, they're already out!

Analysis: Well, too pissed for homework. Way to waste away the first night of your week-long break.

I get a ring at about 11 saying he got pulled over because of his neon lights but no biggie or ticket (I was hoping there was a ticket..) but he'll be over in a few seconds because he was pulled over right by my house. So he comes over and I say hardly anything to him.. then he says I could've met them at Hooter's. Oh no he didn't.. wouldn't that piss you off? He says over and over that he'll be over in a little bit, never once inviting me out with the people he's with.. but then later says he expected me to show up?! Eff that. Then, to top it off, he tells me he's going back out with those people so he'll see me later.. but doesn't invite me again.

Analysis: Should I just bitch him out right now or later? I'll do it tomorrow. Twice

So that's my 02.20.2006 and it can suck me off. Royally.

Now it's 02.21.2006 and I've officially been 18 for a month. Time to celebrate by doing nothing. Yes!

18 is nothing. If you want, we will go to hooters tomorrow in my neck of the woods and I can gaurantee you will enjoy it. Hit me. You know the # I close the store @ 9pm

Nos, you've got your whole life to celebrate being 18. One "bad" night isn't going to change everything unless you really want it to. A cooling off time makes the reunion that much sweeter.

This morning we're that much closer to gen5.

Well, that sucks, NOS. That was Bekah's birthday, too... and it somewhat sucked for me, too. Obviously, I haven't been on lately because of my parents and yeah... Sucks. I also had to talk to... damn... a counselor and a psychiatrist (how the hell do you spell that? :P ). That sucked, too, but was a good thing, I guess. Oh... and it was f@#king cold here, too. :D

Oh, but I am mental. :P Well, not entirely, but they almost sent me to... one of those whatever-they're-calleds, where I would've had to stay there for a few days. When I think about it... It's depressing. I can't believe my parents wanted to send me there... You know? :P

Yes, we still talk. Daily now. I like it that she doesn't ignore me anymore and is completely okay with me being gay. Really do. It was torture before... :D

but they almost sent me to... one of those whatever-they're-calleds, where I would've had to stay there for a few days. When I think about it... It's depressing. I can't believe my parents wanted to send me there... You know? :P

:omfg::o:(

Um...PM me please.

Edited by CD/BP