Sign in to follow this  
Chazman

'07 Trailblazer SS. Any changes?

7 posts in this topic

Chazman    1

I've been considering buying one, but I think I'll wait until the order constraint is lifted, which just might be MY '07.

A six speed auto would just make such a nice improvement in that package. Better performance. Better (probably much better), gas mileage.

mjdecker    0

I'm curious if it will have the revised grill simular to what the LT's have(wich I have to say I'm not impressed with that black plastic in the headlgihts to fill the spot where the crossbar once was). Simular to when the Silverado HD's got the revised grille and the year after it went through the rest of the line up. I wish they had used chrome on the trim of the grill and the lower intakes on the SS though (the black & grey plastic looks cheep IMO.

Newbiewar    1

well from what i understand the long wheel base models are done... supposidly the plant was to close down in february... so if u can find a long wheel base, i bet it'll retain its value pretty damn well...

Newbiewar    1

I'm pretty sure the '07 TB SS will be a complete carryover, but I'm secretly hoping for the new 6L80 trans.

Anyone have any thoughts?

but regaurding the tranny... just remember GM wants to have only 6 speeds by 2010...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this