Sign in to follow this  
AM6_Cutlass

Update

I know my activity on this site has diminished in the past six months, so you may not have even known I dissapeared (or cared). Looks like I missed alot while I was away. Just wanted to check in and say hi, and that I'm doing ok. I moved into my new house at the beginning of February. Still getting things organized, and I don't have a computer yet, so I only get to go online once a week or so, mostly only to check my emails. Hopefully I will be getting a computer of my own very soon and be able to be here alot more. I checked into getting DSL already, and they tell me it's not available in my neighborhood :banghead:. The Impala and Alero have been great (The Cutlass is gone, for those that missed it ...and I miss it :()

BTW: the new smilies rock :CG_all::Toyota:

Edited by AM6_Cutlass

Welcome back, Chris.

I have a friend who took Verizon to task RE: their claim that he couldn't get service. He knew a guy who worked on the lines, and he had him check the signal strength, and it was fine for Internet use. After a couple of bouts with them, they caved in and gave it to him.

Glad to see someone missed me:) Still bummed about the DSL, seems everyone I know around me has it. I've been busy enough with things that I haven't missed the internet too much so far though. having my own place, sure is alot of work.

Mr. bench seat! Glad to see you around. I have the same DSL problem that you do,looks like I'll have to deal with the cable thieves instead. :banghead:

Yeah, I've misssed your inputs on bench seat & column shifters! Glad you are back!!!

Edited by jlgolden

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook