Update

I know my activity on this site has diminished in the past six months, so you may not have even known I dissapeared (or cared). Looks like I missed alot while I was away. Just wanted to check in and say hi, and that I'm doing ok. I moved into my new house at the beginning of February. Still getting things organized, and I don't have a computer yet, so I only get to go online once a week or so, mostly only to check my emails. Hopefully I will be getting a computer of my own very soon and be able to be here alot more. I checked into getting DSL already, and they tell me it's not available in my neighborhood :banghead:. The Impala and Alero have been great (The Cutlass is gone, for those that missed it ...and I miss it :()

BTW: the new smilies rock :CG_all::Toyota:

Edited by AM6_Cutlass

Welcome back, Chris.

I have a friend who took Verizon to task RE: their claim that he couldn't get service. He knew a guy who worked on the lines, and he had him check the signal strength, and it was fine for Internet use. After a couple of bouts with them, they caved in and gave it to him.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I've misssed your inputs on bench seat & column shifters! Glad you are back!!!

Edited by jlgolden