91z4me

Something different

10 posts in this topic

Guest YellowJacket894

Well, I see a bit of the C4 Vette in the nose, so I'm guessing it must be Corvette related...

Well, first off it looks like a model rather than an actual car. Second, it looks like a continuation of the CERV concept series. That's all I got.

Well, I see a bit of the C4 Vette in the nose, so I'm guessing it must be Corvette related...

Yep.

Well, first off it looks like a model rather than an actual car. Second, it looks like a continuation of the CERV concept series. That's all I got.

Larger than a model

I really want to say Olds Aerotech, alas...

Nope.

For a hint search for some of my old posts about a trip I made last Summer.

some kind of formula one or similar style corvette race car prototype maybe?

OK, time is up. Camino got the closest with the RC car guess. The car sits in the rotunda at the NCM, National Corvette Museum. It is about 5 ft long and is about 20 feet off the ground, hence the poor photo (I actually held the camera up closer to it and aimed using the screen on the back, all and all it came out nice). I would guess that this was just a one off oversided RC car that someone made. Though it could have been like the Olds Aerotech go cart that was on Ebay a while back. Either way it was pretty cool to see. If you go to the museum it is above the entrance to the rotunda away from the spire.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.