Some Advice For You All...

If, in your life, there is ever a time when you are in a hurry, in the second story of a house with old, worn out carpet on the stairs, and you feel the need to apply your haste to the speed that you walk down the stairs... don't. Pace yourself and be careful. Otherwise, you may slip and fall. Then, you'd end up with a sore ass, right leg, left arm, and chest. It won't be pleasant. I'm warning you, it won't. You may shake it off, shortly after it happens as you get up and continue doing what you were doing, but the pain/soreness will increase as time goes on. As you wake up the next day, you will wish you had not been in such a hurry for such a silly reason. You say "I can't believe I did that... damn, does my ass ever hurt" or even "Wow... just wow. I amaze myself (sarcasm)". You will regret every bit of it after you can no longer stand the pain/soreness.

Are you asking yourself how I may know all this? You are, I know so. Well... I've had to experience this. Friday morning, I was behind in time for getting ready for school. As I came flying down the stairs, my feet slipped out from under me and gravity took a hold of me, pulling me down towards the stairs and the floors. I whacked myself off both. My ass hurts. My right leg hurts. My left arm hurts. My chest hurts (mainly when I tighten my abs or breath in). Just soreness, nothing severe. It really isn't pleasant, either way... :P

Damn stairs. So slippery. I think we need new carpet that isn't worn down from 30 years worth of feet traveling over it. It's dangerous. I could be killed. You would all commit suicide if such a horrible thing would happen to me... You all love me way too much. :D

Ouch sorry to hear that BV, I'm reminded of:

Is this the five-o'clock free crack giveaway?

Holy crap, BV ... that's so not cool :(.

You go see a doctor at all, by chance? Ya never know....

Hope you feel better soon!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Who's gonna hold me tonight?" ... Trace Adkins ... 'Help Me Understand'

If, in your life, there is ever a time when you are in a hurry, in the second story of a house with old, worn out carpet on the stairs, and you feel the need to apply your haste to the speed that you walk down the stairs... don't. Pace yourself and be careful. Otherwise, you may slip and fall. Then, you'd end up with a sore ass, right leg, left arm, and chest. It won't be pleasant. I'm warning you, it won't. You may shake it off, shortly after it happens as you get up and continue doing what you were doing, but the pain/soreness will increase as time goes on. As you wake up the next day, you will wish you had not been in such a hurry for such a silly reason. You say "I can't believe I did that... damn, does my ass ever hurt" or even "Wow... just wow. I amaze myself (sarcasm)". You will regret every bit of it after you can no longer stand the pain/soreness.

Are you asking yourself how I may know all this? You are, I know so. Well... I've had to experience this. Friday morning, I was behind in time for getting ready for school. As I came flying down the stairs, my feet slipped out from under me and gravity took a hold of me, pulling me down towards the stairs and the floors. I whacked myself off both. My ass hurts. My right leg hurts. My left arm hurts. My chest hurts (mainly when I tighten my abs or breath in). Just soreness, nothing severe. It really isn't pleasant, either way... :P

Damn stairs. So slippery. I think we need new carpet that isn't worn down from 30 years worth of feet traveling over it. It's dangerous. I could be killed. You would all commit suicide if such a horrible thing would happen to me... You all love me way too much. :D

haha that just means you dont have your stairs memorized :dance: haha, i have my stairs memorized as to i can run down them with the lights off and i've never slipped...

haha, but i almost did take a tumble at work a few weeks ago, i was running down and i completely missed a step good thing i kept my balance, and didnt go tumbling in my suit and tie :blink: