Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

The Wierdest Phone Call. Period.

Guest YellowJacket894

Guest YellowJacket894

If anyone here bothered to picked up Tool's 2001/2002 release "Lateralus" and listen to track 13, "Faaip De Oiad," you may already have heard the major bulletpoint of this radio phone call. For those that haven't heard about this at all, read on and afterwards, click the link.

In 1997 -- hell if I know the day and month -- Art Bell told listeners to call in and spill the beans on Area 51, if, in fact, there is something there at all to spill the beans about. Well, ol' Art may have gotten more than he bargained for...

When listening to this mp3 file, try your best to hold all judgement back to the very end of the file has been played.

This guy, for God's sake, is crying. Crying. He sounds very paranoid and very, very emotional. Why? Who knows? It's very possible that this guy is joking or, most likely, has gone out of his mind. But maybe, just maybe, he is telling the truth.

Me personally? I don't know what to believe. I do tend to lean to the fact that this guy was going out of his pretty little head when he called in, but I'm not sure. I guess I would have to have been in that guy's head to really know what happened at Area 51...or to him Many people claim that he called in later on and claimed he was only acting to pull Art's leg as hard as he could.

Did the guy call in later on? Yes. One quote on the site that offers this file to listen to said...

Teri said: "I only heard him call in one other time after that and he said something to the effect that he was "better" now". If he did in fact say that, does that sound like a practical joker to you?

Maybe not.

Also, the call becomes a little more believable, if not a little more spine chilling, when you take account that the satellite transmission was knocked out about two minutes or so after Art Bell put the call on the air.

They were later put on a backup system.

Well, enough of my mouth flapping away, here's the link.

http://www.metatech.org/Art_Bell_Area_51_a...audio_tape.html

Judge away.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Guest YellowJacket894

If there is any truth to that call, I really don't think it was meant to convince you of anything. I decided to post it because that call always manages to make my mind go into overdrive.

If people don't want to bother to listen to it, here's a transcript.

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point.

Interesting...seems like something from the 'X-files'. I once listened to Art Bell on the radio late at night while driving across I-80 in Nevada in a rental Impala...kept me awake (along with the Red Bull).

Who is Art Bell? Sounds like it would be an entertaining program to listen to.

My evenings at the computer here are typically split between class assignments, C&G, and streamed 970WFLA. I catch Phil Hendrie followed by Coast to Coast AM, which was hosted by Art Bell for some years. I'd classify it as some kind of informative variety show as they cover all sorts of topics from ghosts and the supernatural to UFOlogy and govertnment experiments to global warming and astronomy to religious topics as well as current events.

Bell himself has been in and out of reitrement for the past few years and the current main host is George Noory, who I find fantastic. Great personality and a great voice to listen to. Although some of the discussions don't interest me as much, I still tune in when I can.

Coast to Coast

Check it out.

My evenings at the computer here are typically split between class assignments, C&G, and streamed 970WFLA. I catch Phil Hendrie followed by Coast to Coast AM, which was hosted by Art Bell for some years. I'd classify it as some kind of informative variety show as they cover all sorts of topics from ghosts and the supernatural to UFOlogy and govertnment experiments to global warming and astronomy to religious topics as well as current events.

Bell himself has been in and out of reitrement for the past few years and the current main host is George Noory, who I find fantastic. Great personality and a great voice to listen to. Although some of the discussions don't interest me as much, I still tune in when I can.

Coast to Coast

Check it out.

Do you have to pay to listen to the shows on that site?

I've heard a few Art Bell shows and they are pretty entertaining. It's been a while since I've listened to one though.