Cheers or Jeers: 31,000 Mile 1993 GMC Typhoon

8 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! I miss two door SUVs.
    • Jeers! Insurance is probably through the roof.

Wow here is this really clean and super rare hard to find them with this low of mileage , a 1993 Typhoon.. All wheel drive blk on gray very rich combo!!!! never been damage . This suv is Super clean inside and out .. I'm listing the suv for a friend of mine as you can see in the photos of the car it is really clean and run Great ,These where the hotrods of the time and still today they will hold there owen with alot of the Exotic .. Just think chasing down that V8 Ferrari or Porsche down on the Highway climb up on there rear bumper and just give them a shock , Because they can't blow away a truck !!! Smoke that fast and furious honda of the line , These trucks where bad to the bone in there day !! and this one is very clean .. The only thing that was change was the radio ,but the owner has the OEM unit that will go with the truck .. If you any Questions you can Email me or the owner ,He his in and out of town alot so it might be faster to email me .. The owner is named Skip , email is [email protected] .If you are looking for a bad dude ride that most people today haven't seen before this is the best toy out there and they are fun to drive !!!!!!! .The motor is bone stock ,and always been adult drove , no race track ,no Burn outs !!! NO DRAG RACING this truck was just for having some fun in

$(KGrHqV,!pME9o3nVHW3BPcljdMmP!~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!lcE9RdsW2UEBPclkJ!4Z!~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!lkE9K8O-wq,BPclmwFV6Q~~60_4.JPG

$%28KGrHqN,!g8E9oLj1E%29uBPclpHEKd!~~60_4.JPG

Looking at the CarFax it raises a bunch of questions. I really question the miles, it clearly was licensed and was let dropped a few times and seems to have gone through the last couple owners fast. I wonder if the miles truley are low, is it a lemon with electrical problems or was it wrecked and got it's title washed. Seems to have gone some far distanced from each owner to the next.

I do love these SUV's and would be happy to have one, but it would need some serious work. The interior and Engine bay just show far more aging and wear and tear than I would expect for the low miles of someone keeping it for an investment.

Edited by dfelt