2007 Chevrolet Aveo Information/Changes

Although it is basically all-new, the ordering guide simply lists the features as changes and deletions. So, here they are:

Deletions

- 4-door SVM equipment group

- (1TG48) Aveo5 LT model

New Features

- (UAY) 6-disc in-dash CD player and MP3 playback audio system

- Completely redesigned 4-Door Model

- (60*) Neutral interior in Cloth, Deluxe Cloth and Perforated Leatherette Seating Surfaces

- (UK3) Steering wheel mounted audio controls

- Auxiliary input jacks on all 4-door and uplevel 5-door radios

- Instrument panel and door accents in wood appearance, metallic grain appearance or silver appearance trim on LS and LT models

- Manual lumbar adjuster on driver seat

- Driver seat armrest

- Back glass antenna on 4-door models

Changes

- Victory Red exterior color changed color code from (73U) to (71U).

- Power outside mirrors now on both driver and passenger

- Aveo 5-Door models are now referred to as Aveo5

For the full press release on the Aveo, please Click Here.

To bad about the poor fuel economy for such a small car plus there are rumors of horrible crash test results!!

I'm afraid if this true then the Aveo is DOA.

Thanks for all the noted changes so far Northstar! I just checked out the ugly-in-pictures but not so much-in-person Honda Fit at the (rude) dealer yesterday, and let me say this: the Aveo has some very, very stiff competition-Aveo5 sounds cool-but can't they come up with something more unique? I mean, there's already Kia's Rio5 and Spectra5, if not more I can't think of right now...