Tyler Shipman's Fiero

Ya never know what you might find on the internet or for that matter YouTube. In today's world of post anything be it tacky or inspirational it came as a great video to watch about people coming together to make a persons dream happen before he left this world.

I bet you will shed at least a few tears.

Awesome to all who contributed to making this happen.

• 3 months later...

They did a nice thing here. The folks over at Pennocks Fiero Forum covered this and solicited help.

For the most part the Fiero community is a very tight group and we all know each other from around the country. I remember I was working at Hot August Nights in Reno and flew out from Ohio. I had a guy I never met come up to me and call me by my name. He was a guy I would trade post with from LA. He heard I was going to be there and came to meet me and have dinner.

Same goes for many of the regional clubs as they are more families than clubs. Our Ohio club disbanded but we all keep in touch and still meet for dinner ever spring. We also take spins in Corvette several members own. A lot of Corvette owns have Fiero tucked away somewhere.