Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale 2014 and Gooding & Company auctions

http://public.fotki.com/robertwadehall/az-auto-auctions-2014/

I went to the Gooding & Company auction on Friday and Barrett-Jackson Friday and Saturday, took a few pics at the link above. Saw quite a few interesting cars, incl. a McLaren F1 LM (first I'd ever seen in person), 1998 Ferrari F1 car, various '50s-60s Ferraris, Maseratis, Lancias, Alfas, and countless muscle cars and '50s-70s American iron. Fun weekend. At the GM exhibit saw the '14 Camaro Z/28 in matte pearl white (Rick Hendrick bought it for $650k or so), saw and sat in a silver Chevy SS and dark red '14 CTS V-sport....really liked the SS and CTS in person, look better than in photos.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

An Italia; nice! a very rare bird.

Nice mix of iron overall.

Was it tough to get a good vantage point when shooting - a lot of the cars are unfortunately clipped at one end or another :

Yes...the crowds were huge, esp. yesterday...was never sure whether I was too close or too far...also was using my phone camera rather than my regular camera.