2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT - Rainforest Green Metallic

I went Sunday lot shopping this past weekend in Lawrenceville, NJ (Mercer County). I checked out Princeton Chevrolet and found this 2014 Silverado 1500 LT 4WD Crew Cab model in the newest color addition: Rainforest Green Metallic (a $495 upcharge):

IMG_2145_zpsf06bf0bf.jpg

IMG_2139_zps40561ee3.jpg

IMG_2143_zpsc36ad67a.jpg

IMG_2149_zps881e01e6.jpg

IMG_2140_zps0b4efabe.jpg

IMG_2141A_zps052e91c8.jpg

This is the color I want my 2015 GMC Canyon in, but would love to have it on a Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab pickup :smilewide:

I've been a'hankerin' to see this color. It is THE color for these trucks. I love it! GM knows we would. Hence their greedy-ass $495 upcharge. I've already built and priced a 1LT shortie 4X4 in this color (it is a job trying to get anything out of Chevy's chintzy build & price sites, I am not sure what the problem is. Is it me?) This color is not available on the WT trim, not even level 2.

I wonder if the $495 will stick to the midsizers as well. I think it's a $395 option on the Cruze.

Thanks for your eagle eye and for posting, Roger!

Here's the one I built:

1LT 4X4 regular cab short bed

P265/70R17 blackwall off-road tires

G80 positraction rear end

Rear wheelhouse liners

Spray-in bedliner

Rainforest green

Hood protector and vent visors

Black interior (the only way to get the tan is to order some cockamamie "convenience" package, what in the world for?)

Edited by ocnblu