GMTruckGuy74

LaCrosse Future Plans?

So the wife is interested in a 2015 Buick LaCrosse. I'm not up on my GM cars as much as I am with the trucks. Are there any plans to update or drastically change the LaCrosse for 2016? I'd hate to get her one this year only to find out an updated model is planned for 2016 ;)

Interesting, I would say this is clearly a test mule. While it does look like a possible LaCrosse, clearly those are not the taillights, raised but not the finished ones. Either way, if a new update is to be in dealerships by the end of this year, then you should have two great options. Newest and if the wife loves it great, if not, you should be able to find a killer deal on left over 2015's then. :) Happy hunting.

Edit: I don't see GMC on the press schedule and we know the 2016 Terrain MCE is coming to NYC.. so maybe Buick-GMC has a separate event planned in NYC and not necessarily at the NYIAS?

Edit: I don't see GMC on the press schedule and we know the 2016 Terrain MCE is coming to NYC.. so maybe Buick-GMC has a separate event planned in NYC and not necessarily at the NYIAS?

GM has two events on the day before the show... GMC and Cadillac are both presenting their vehicles on the 31st.  There really isn't room for Buick also.

I have heard little on this car for 2016. Have wondered if it may have been moved back to 2017.

Also is it a Lacrosse or a Regal as we have one of these coming in some where too.

Buick will probably have a busy year next year. Verano, Regal, Lacrosse, and likely Envision all coming in the next 18 months.  That leaves only Enclave and Encore as the oldest models in the lineup. 

Loving It!  :wub:  Keeping the lineup fresh! :D

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook