TV-movie cars seen & model layouts

Cool seeing TV & movie cars in the wild at cruise nights & car shows.  I have seen a few, including the General Lee, several times!  What have you spotted up close & personal?  This was spotted in central IL:

Anyone else enjoy models of cities & towns &/or created 1 of your own!?

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"What are we going to call it then?" __ Michael Martin Murphy __ 'Will It Be Love By Morning?'

I think the General lee is the most popular.  Seen a few replicas and even saw a local sity  police dept. taking potos with their car behind one a year ago lol.

i have a huge collecion o 1/64 cars, love Greenlight and Auto World models. 

I have a huge die cast collection too. Mine is scale 1/18.

When I was a kid, I made plastic model airplanes...WW2 aircraft. In scales 1/72 and 1/48. I made a couple of tanks and artlillery guns such as a German 88 and American Howitzer...

I started tinkering with airbrushing to start tinkering with dioramas...but I entered my early adolescent years and sports and girls just took over.

I would like to take the time to make dioramas with the die cast cars I currently have. But at scale 1/18...that would make for huge displays. I will need space for that.

i have a huge collecion o 1/64 cars, love Greenlight and Auto World models. 

A friend has amassed a sizable collection of GL & AW models ... a bit jealous of him.  Being unemployed with no income since September 2013 has kinda killed the collecting for me.  If I ever get a job, I'll be getting some of those models!

I have a huge die cast collection too. Mine is scale 1/18.

When I was a kid, I made plastic model airplanes...WW2 aircraft. In scales 1/72 and 1/48. I made a couple of tanks and artlillery guns such as a German 88 and American Howitzer...

I started tinkering with airbrushing to start tinkering with dioramas...but I entered my early adolescent years and sports and girls just took over.

I would like to take the time to make dioramas with the die cast cars I currently have. But at scale 1/18...that would make for huge displays. I will need space for that.

Yeah, just a bit of space. ;)  LOL

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Who's going to pay attention to your dreams?" __ The Cars __ 'Drive'