line drawings 1950s cars

I googled around a good 15 minutes, can't find what I am looking for. 

In vintage Road & Track road tests they used to feature scale 'see-thru' line drawings on the car's spec page. These showed the outline of the car, the power train & the driver seat/steering column. Here's a tiny example :

5784813684_302be466ef_m.jpg

My library of original mags is primarily Car Life & Motor Trend, so I don't know when this practice of providing these scale drawing started.

ANYWAYS…… I am looking for that same sort of scaled line drawing for ANY 1950s car, say '50-57 (as the '58/59/60s start getting 'lower/longer' than I'm looking for).

Anyone stumble across such a thing, please let me know. :)

Wish I could help you; I love those sort of drawings!  I just googled a bit myself, but guessing I came up with what you saw yourself.  Sorry. :(

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Remember all of the good things" __ John Anderson __ '1959'