Car Mat Reviews?

Hi guys, I drive a Volkswagen Golf 2001 (bought it refurbished in 2007). When I got it it didn't come with car mats, I got such a good deal on the car that I decided to splurge and bought some legit car mats from the dealership. Several years down the road they're getting a bit raggedy and I want to replace them with some good quality all-weather ones. Where have you guys gotten your car mats from/what are some brands I should stay away from? I'm willing to spend the money on quality ones as long they last and come with attachments so I can install them securely.

Hi guys, I drive a Volkswagen Golf 2001 (bought it refurbished in 2007). When I got it it didn't come with car mats, I got such a good deal on the car that I decided to splurge and bought some legit car mats from the dealership. Several years down the road they're getting a bit raggedy and I want to replace them with some good quality all-weather ones. Where have you guys gotten your car mats from/what are some brands I should stay away from? I'm willing to spend the money on quality ones as long they last and come with attachments so I can install them securely.

For my Honda, I got generic all-weather ones at Costco. For my Buick, I got the specific Buick all-weather mats that fit the car. 

The Costco ones never move, but have nothing to fasten them to the car.  For the Buick, only the driver's mat has a little snap to hold it in place.  Seems to work.

• Upvote 1

Only ones I can recommend and are as good as you hear others say:

http://www.weathertech.com/floorliner-digitalfit/?utm_source=BingAds&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=FloorLiners

Weathertech, An American company that builds all weather mates molded to fit perfect in your auto. I love em and I know others here do also.

• Upvote 1