Item: 1991 Chevy S10

2 hours ago, JustHatched said:

383 stroker

That Rocks, anything special on the Trans and Diff?

I took my 94 GMC Suburban SLE and bored it out to a 402 and put in a purposeful built trans with a 425 16 bolt diff. It really moves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dfelt said:

That Rocks, anything special on the Trans and Diff?

I took my 94 GMC Suburban SLE and bored it out to a 402 and put in a purposeful built trans with a 425 16 bolt diff. It really moves.

Trans has had the valve body modded a little to shift harder, transbrake, carbon fiber band, hardened races.

Diff has 4:10 gear, Detroit Tru Trac, Moser shafts

2 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

I love what you did with the front end. Great look!

I love the blowers. Those are blowers, right?  

I love the colour. I love the interior. 

Its an awesome little truck. 

It does not have a blower, it does a dual carter carbs. I will post engine pics. They are in my phone which I forgot at work.

• Agree 2

I absolutely love it. A LOT of creativity...love the dash. Paintwork looks really fantastic.

Love the 60's era Chevy truck behind you in one of the pics.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, JustHatched said:

Trans has had the valve body modded a little to shift harder, transbrake, carbon fiber band, hardened races.

Diff has 4:10 gear, Detroit Tru Trac, Moser shafts

It does not have a blower, it does a dual carter carbs. I will post engine pics. They are in my phone which I forgot at work.

That is a great mod set to your Truck. Congratulations, awesome! :metal: