Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

NG CTS Interior

From Edmunds Inside line...

http://blogs.edmunds.com/Straightline/category/cat.SpyPhotos

"Our previous spy photos of the 2008 Cadillac CTS confirmed most of the exterior styling cues first shown on 60 Minutes. Now our spy shooters have captured the first glimpse of a prototype CTS interior. You can't see much, but the few details which are visible confirm that the interior mock up shown on the 60 Minutes broadcast was in fact the cabin of the CTS."

It looks basically the same as the concept interior on 60 Minutes.

that's a GOOD thing! :thumbsup:

The line in the upper dash, around the top of the centre stack, makes me wonder if something pops up (Nav screen when in use? otherwise it stays hidden?)

Any ideas on this?

Edited by jbartley

You know what I looked at those pics again and I can tell the styling of the next model is geared for a coupe. Yea I know we all know that and GM has said it but when looking at that car with the door open I almost though it was a coupe because of the style of the car.