Choppin' Competition #51 -- Cadillac XTS

Chopping Competition January 2010

Cadillac XTS

x10cc_ca007_pt.jpg

Let us kick off the new years by reviving the competitions which made C&G a place for visualizing designs, exchanging ideas, and changing thoughts.

The first on the list is Cadillac XTS. As visible in our thread for the Cadillac XTS, the general perception for the vehicle has been mixed. So we offer you to make it better.

The deadline is February 1st, 2010. So let us get the creative juices flowing for our first competition of 2010 - Cadillac XTS.

WOW, Way to go guys, All three have really nice attributes that I like. This one is going to be hard.

There is one issue I have not seen fixed yet and that is what I consider to be an early pull down of the roof line for the back seat. The current STS/DTS has this also and it really cuts off headroom. I have no artistic skills, but I really think the same height should continue to the top of the back window and then take it down more in a coupe style rather than the rear lid deck.

Other than that, as it would be cool to see this in a coupe fasion, like I said, the three are all really good. My complements to your artistic skill. :D

WOW, Way to go guys, All three have really nice attributes that I like. This one is going to be hard.

There is one issue I have not seen fixed yet and that is what I consider to be an early pull down of the roof line for the back seat. The current STS/DTS has this also and it really cuts off headroom. I have no artistic skills, but I really think the same height should continue to the top of the back window and then take it down more in a coupe style rather than the rear lid deck.

Other than that, as it would be cool to see this in a coupe fasion, like I said, the three are all really good. My complements to your artistic skill. :D

i agree with you, well sorta, i think that the roof should stay at a consistent height, and then drop down to a long trunk lid

Here we go... though I may make a few small changes still.

eh, not trying to bash your version but the overhang looks a little to short in this one and the c pillar im thinking it should be bigger if i could do it i would but i lack the skills