Fiat released details this morning of the 2019 Fiat 500x due to be shown at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show this week. The primary upgrade is an all-new 1.3 liter turbo-charged 4-cylinder which produces 178 horsepower and a class-leading 210 lb-ft of torque. This new standard engine comes with engine stop-start (ESS) and Fiat's MultiAir III valve action. All-Wheel drive now comes standard.
Additional upgrades on the 2019 Fiat 500X include:
- New front and rear fascia
- LED Daytime running lights
- Three new wheel options and three new exterior paint colors (Italia Blue, Vibrante Green, and Milano Ivory)
- Adaptive cruise control and front park assist available
- Uconnect 4 with 7-inch touchscreen that includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
The 2019 Fiat 500 starts at $25,785 MSRP and will arrive in dealerships in Spring 2019.