Pictures from the 2006 All Camaro & Chevy Show

zhawk

Whew, I just got done posting pictures from the 2006 All Camaro & Chevy Show on the PNWCC photo gallery.

You can check them out at PNWCC Photo Gallery

This year's show pics are under the club events and then 2006 events.

I also added a bunch of pictures from various events throughout the year's and a couple of our member's cars that I just got pictures of. One event that I added was this year's NAIAS. We had members go to that and tour the GM Heritage Museum while waiting for the New Camaro to unveil.

Anyway, check it all out and feedback is always appreciated. Enjoy!

What? Not a single 78 to 82? I had one from that vintage for a short time...it was a 5.0 Liter V8. Not a good car, though, from a mechanical standpoint. It had some problems. But I liked the way it looked.

Best photo of a car: Kirk Olson's, taken near a river, which almost looks like the road to Leavenworth coming from Seattle.

Best photo of something else: I like the photos of Ren Cen. It stands there by itself. Nothing else around it. I think there's more stuff in there besides GM, right?

50 years from now the 1969 Camaro will STILL be the most

popular & sought after Muscle Car in history... these cars

are timeless in every way. :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I only post the pictures that I get from the club members when it comes to their personal cars. There is one of a 78 at the bottom of the first page of the members cars and I know we've had them at a lot of shows.

The couple who shipped me all of those pictures of the trip to Detroit this last January own those two 4 gens in Harley's post. I was in Qatar at that time, lol.

I'm never sure why but sometimes its hard to get 2nd gen Camaros at shows. We've had a few smaller shows where only one or two second gen cars showed up. Third gens aren't always well represented. 1st and 4th gens? Lots of them.

Anyway, watch out for upcoming pictures of Hot August Nights this year. If I can get an internet connection, I will be posting pics while I am down there.