Chip Foose 1970 Challenger

NOS2006

It would still be more appealing than most of the trash on the highway today in my eyes. I would however have made changed body lines. Cuda was better anyhow.

175626[/snapback]

Agreed, the 'Cuda was a better looking car. I loved the TV show Nash Bridges just for the car!

I loved the TV show Nash Bridges just for the car!

*chuckles*

Same here.

Course, Nash's daughter was "easy on the eyes", too ;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"You might miss what you left behind" ... Dierks Bentley ... 'Slow Down'

Ugly paint job, ugly wheels....Foose's stuff is so formulaic.

I like the '71 Challenger styling a lot though, second only to the '70 as far as my favorites (I've always liked the Challenger over the 'Cuda, though the Cudas were pretty nice also).

Ugly paint job, ugly wheels....Foose's stuff is so formulaic.

175979[/snapback]

Interesting you should say this. I only saw one show. He redid a first gen Camaro or Firebird (forget) for a soldier in Iraq. He used a rear quarter paint graphic that looked remarkablly like the Cudas and had seats put in it that had Cobra embroidered into them.

The car looked great but as a GM enthousiast I would be quite angry if someone put Mopar graphics and seats that said Cobra on them in my classic Camaro or Firebird. I just didnt get the creativity angle involved with those decisions. Excellent work otherwise.