Photo

mute

so far my carreer i hoped to pursue in automotive sucks ive had no good or otherwise opportunities and i had no chance to take schooling (yet) for it

on the bright side i have 3 modeling shoots this month, one of which is for a model . . . not just a friend; one acting portfolio to finish shooting; and i just signed a record deal with an unnamed label to shoot the cover of a CD and pictures of the unnamed band for a large sum of money

i may not be great at photography but with the cameras im being given money to buy . . . i can sure as hell pretend

and let me tell you my confidence is higher than its been in a while as far as my art right now . . . it feels good

p.s. ive also gotten a lot of girls asking for nude shots . . . at no charge . . . i concur

You've got nude shots . . .

I've got web space . . .

:pbjtime:  . . .

179415[/snapback]

ROFL ...

PS Mute - congrats .. I have had many dreams of creative careers - none panned out - ongrates you are making strides, even if you think you are not deserving them -others are usually better judges of your own talent than we are ;)

Igor

Speeding Penguin and I walked into a local 7/11 this friday

and there was a MILF there bent over... I saw down her

shirt without even trying. Then I walk over to the "Squishy"

machine and around her and her ass crack is in full view '

since her capris were riding about 7" too low.

Random, yes, but since we were discussing naked chicks... :P

Edited by Sixty8panther

so far my carreer i hoped to pursue in automotive sucks ive had no good or otherwise opportunities and i had no chance to take schooling (yet) for it

on the bright side i have 3 modeling shoots this month, one of which is for a model . . . not just a friend; one acting portfolio to finish shooting; and i just signed a record deal with an unnamed label to shoot the cover of a CD and pictures of the unnamed band for a large sum of money

i may not be great at photography but with the cameras im being given money to buy . . . i can sure as hell pretend

and let me tell you my confidence is higher than its been in a while as far as my art right now . . . it feels good

p.s. ive also gotten a lot of girls asking for nude shots . . . at no charge . . . i concur

179230[/snapback]

just wear a rubber next time.....