SO its official

mute

Hey... I'm the only one to publically hate Croc. Stick with the many others and be private. :lol:

186758[/snapback]

Honestly? It's kinda satisfying to know that some of y'all care so much about me that you actively "hate" me. Kinda gives me a little bit of power over you, eh? And to think, I don't even know you...

8)

Honestly?  It's kinda satisfying to know that some of y'all care so much about me that you actively "hate" me.  Kinda gives me a little bit of power over you, eh?  And to think, I don't even know you...

186799[/snapback]

Wow... you're the biggest Egomaniac since these three Schmucks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow... you're the biggest Egomaniac since these three Schmucks.

186812[/snapback]

Not surprisingly, you missed the point entirely. My post was subtly pointing out how ridiculous it is to give someone you don't even know power over your emotions...i.e. "Don't let ol' Croc get to you!" or even better "Relax, it's just the f@#king internet!" :rolleyes: Edited by Croc

Croc, dont bother, some people take themselves, the subject of cars and C&G too seriously. Some people get way too caught up in this stuff, zealots more or less. I wouldn't really call anyone on C&G a real friend or a real enemy, wouldn't say I hate anyone on here either because that would involve some sort of emotional investment which I really cannot make through a computer.

Croc, dont bother, some people take themselves, the subject of cars and C&G too seriously.  Some people get way too caught up in this stuff, zealots more or less.  I wouldn't really call anyone on C&G a real friend or a real enemy, wouldn't say I hate anyone on here either because that would involve some sort of emotional investment which I really cannot make through a computer.

186871[/snapback]

I know man...but it's just so ridiculous I needed to point it out. Though bringing out the Hitler pictures really kinda proves my point I guess.