FART

BuddyP

I think this should go on the front page of the site!....

Fans Against Racing Toyotas

http://www.fansagainstracingtoyotas.com/

"Sunday August 20, 2006 This man Bill Bagwell (the founder of fansagainestracingtoyotas.com) was at the NASCAR race in Michigan he was holding this sign up at the pre-race television show Race day on Speed TV. He had been among the fans holding signs for over a hour. Their were many signs some positive about NASCAR drivers and teams and some not so positive. During a break the producer came over and told Bill he could no longer hold his Toyota sign up. Bill told him that this race was still being held in the USA and that he had freedom of speech. The producer said he agreed with Bill but NASCAR was yelling into his headphones that he had to get Bill's sign down. The producer told Bill if you show that sign one more time you will be arrested. Bill protested but realized that he was out numbered when the security guards started to surround him so he did as he was told and he no longer held his sign up. What is NASCAR afraid of? Do the Frances now do as Toyota tells them? We thought they were in charge of NASCAR or is who ever has the newest money the one who calls the shots? During this TV show in their have been all kind of signs held up. The women standing next to Bill had a negative sign about Carl Edwards she was not told to put her sign down. Fans always hold up controversial signs. Signs that question different drivers sexual preferences, signs that talk about drivers not being good or drivers being great. Was Bills sign so threatening that NASCAR was willing to violate Bills 1st amendment rights?"

I made sure to watch the last race of the year from Homestead, since it was the last NASCAR race I'll ever watch. It has been going down hill for the past 5 years (and I almost retch when I see a Solara "pacing" the field) but I have been pulled in each year for the hell of it. I will not next year. I have better things to do on Sundays than to watch Toyota drive around in circles.

Beware: the red bowtie

Oooh! Here comes Toyota:

Posted Image

O.B. is a funny bastard!