Sign in to follow this  
NOS2006

Auto Insurance

i don't even want to see my insurance bill this year! since i pay a lump some once a year. I think its going to be at least 5-6k. the caprice a pleasure vehicle on PLPD is 900 a year. Michigan is F'ed up!

Yes, Michigan is definitely terrible with this.. It sucks being only 18, too..

Car insurance companies get under my skin for different reasons.

If, by way of job transfer, or whatever unavoidable reason, I am forced to move to Michigan, I will not issue myself a Michigan license. I'll get an Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, or Wisconsin license and use a PO Box for the address. I am not getting sucked into no-fault insurance by any fault of my own.

Guest YellowJacket894

There is a lower form of intelligence on life's totem pole just below the car salesman and just above the lawyer: insurance adviser/adjuster/salesman/representative/whatever.

We have "fleet" insurance (5 cars) so our insurance isn't bad at all. I think the GTO only costs $700/year for full coverage.

thats just wrong!

You can insure a GTO on full Coverage cheaper than i can a 90 caprice on PLPD. :explode::fiery::censored::cussing:

thats just wrong!

You can insure a GTO on full Coverage cheaper than i can a 90 caprice on PLPD.  :explode:  :fiery:  :censored:  :cussing:

223575[/snapback]

No, he has the GTO on full coverage cheaper than my dad's '90 Cavalier on PLPD..

:lol: Well it helps that I'm not the primary driver, but it also helps that we have fleet insurance.

I'm paying $ 830 on the Regal per year. For as clean as my record is thus far (knock on wood) and how old the car is (14.5 years), I feel that's a little high. However, to save $ 100 and lose the guaranteed renewal feature (been with this company for at least 15 years) just doesn't seem worth it.

I have no idea how much the insurance on my Millenia costs, but knowing my parents, they lied about everything they could to get the cost down... and it's already minimum coverage in the first place. :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook