AAHHHHH!

daves87rs

So I get my bill in the mail toady..for next year's bill...

And it' almost 30 percent higher than last year! :blink:

Her hit and run of her car was a "no fault", and didn't count against us.

I fixed my cav with cash. (ouch!) :(

So I was more than a little shocked to see this ...Ching!

Maybe it is really time to get out of Michigan...Stupid insurance laws..... :banghead:

on the note of insurance... today i got a quote on what its gonna cost for me to be insured under my moms plan....

i quoted a 71 nova that im hopefully getting soon...

with no comprehensive or collision, my quote is

$2700 a year :banghead:  :nono:

226941[/snapback]

71? get classic insurance....

is there any classic insurance company that will be okay with a 17 year old with no garage? if so, i need them

226972[/snapback]

Is it in good shape?

In "classic" shape?

If it's almost there (in the shape that you want), some companies offer different

plans , if it is not a DD....

I'll look in to it ...

its gonna be a daily driver.... but would they know that?... lol... thats my prob... the car im getting is almost done off a rebuild... nothing special, just the previous owner was taking care of some problems.. .it still needs paint and some reassembly, which would be done before im ready to insure (i have 6 months till my 17th bday)

if i was able to get collision and comp for the price i got wuoted for just liability, id be somewhat happy

its gonna be a daily driver.... but would they know that?... lol... thats my prob... the car im getting is almost done off a rebuild... nothing special, just the previous owner was taking care of some problems.. .it still needs paint and some reassembly, which would be done before im ready to insure (i have 6 months till my 17th bday)

if i was able to get collision and comp for the price i got wuoted for just liability, id be somewhat happy

226990[/snapback]

You might be better with regular insurance...only because there are usually limits

of mileage on a classic...

I would quote at least 12-14 different insurance companies...

The rates might surprise you.

(unless you live in Michigan) :(