When computer web sites review cars

regfootball

cnet

this is why we get a whole culture of Lexus lovers....the gadget freaks, not the car freaks. we are just a nation of dolts.

The good: The 2007 Lexus LS 460L is a hit on all fronts, with live traffic on its navigation system, a hard drive for storing music, a self-parking system, a smooth-shifting and smart eight-speed automatic transmission, decent fuel economy, and a dozen more useful high-tech features that all work well.

The bad: Navigating the music library could be a bit better.

The bottom line: With plenty to wow us, there's very little we can find at fault with the 2007 Lexus LS 460L. It comes up to par with other luxury sedans in its class, then beats them all with a substantially lower price.

Edited by regfootball

If they had pictures of Molly Wood in revealing clothing with the Lexus, well, then I'd likely overlook the obscene rating.  :P  :AH-HA_wink:

229435[/snapback]

Molly Wood, booyah wouldn't. Unless he wood. then you'd have a perfect 10.

The Lexus, that is.

Edited by regfootball

I was poking around cnet a couple weeks ago looking for a nice DVD player/recorder. I saw they were reviewing autos too, I knew it wasn't good. I glanced at their GM profile first with the Pontiac Solstice, yea I think they gave it a 6. I was p!ssed, they didn't review the car based on what it was, but more because it didn't have a bunch of tech gadget crap on it, I think they gave it a bad review because of the gearbox and the top as well. But who wants 500 extra pounds of crap in what’s supposed to be a fun, light weight roadster? Of course the only vehicles that were pulling good reviews were MB, Lexus, and Infinity etc. usually up in the mid 8's and 9's. It was kind of funny reading the reviews from cnet readers though for the Solstice, they pretty much told cnet to keep to reviewing camera's and TV’s, and stay out of the car biz. I totally agree.