SEC for the win

I watched the BCS national championship game last night and florida impressed me more than any other football team has. That is one of the most decisive bowl wins i have seen in a while (other than LSU over Notre Dame). It reaffirms mt belief that the SEC is the best conference in college football.

While I won't comment on conference versus conference, Florida definately outplayed (and in this instance, out-coached) my Buckeyes. Minus Ginn's 20 seconds of play, and Pittman's TD run...OSU didn't even show up, which disgusts me more than should be possible.

Congrats to the Gators...you played like you really wanted it, and thus, deserve it.

And to the Big Ten big-wigs who keep it in their heads that our season should end before Thanksgiving...f@#king croak or retire already.

Although I'm not a Gators fan (University of Alabama fan and alumni), I have to admit that Florida came with their "A" game in hand and ready. They definitely played like they wanted it and I respect them for that. The Buckeyes did a good job, but it seemed like they were completely taken out by Ginn's injury (kinda like they relied on him to hold the team together). Anyway, it was a good game, although I got REALLY tired of the Rock 'em, Sock 'em Dodge Truck commercial.