Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Variance

Anybody see the commerical for the new Saturns?

8 posts in this topic

It started in a diner with a drawing of the Sky in a napkin and it flew out of in the diner into the street. It blew under a truck then flew up and turned into a blueprint of the Sky. That flew along the highway then the car came off of the paper and transformed into a 3D blueprint of the Sky (accompanied with a very nice engine note). It then becames encased in clay still running along and then the clay breaks apart to reveal the final gorgeous product. Then it zoomed forward to accompany the Aura and new VUE. And all of this was accompanied by some very cool background music. This is probably the best Saturn commerical of all time.

Much better than that "dibs" crap. Edited by VarianceJ30

I think I did see this, but I don't remember the Aura at the end. Was it just the concept Aura or was it the production one? I assume the concept.

I think I did see this, but I don't remember the Aura at the end. Was it just the concept Aura or was it the production one? I assume the concept.

[post="20070"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Concept, yeah.

That sounds like a good commercial. I haven't seen it, but I have seen one for the new Vue. That (the Vue) looks much better than the original pics we saw a while back (it also looks much better in person), and the interior is awesome!

The new commercials are MUCH better than the "Dibs" and "That Dad" crap that has been on the air!

The dibs commmercial was so damn lame it made me ashamed that Saturn is owned by GM. This sounds a lot better.

For the first time since the original Saturn, they can actually put their cars in the commercials and not be imbaressed. YEAH!!

I've seen it. In fact, TiVo sent it out to all of it's subcribers about a month ago. It was on my main menu for a couple of weeks. Really cool.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room